- Integrated exercise of
- Brain processes are only partially constituitive
- Conceptual mistake to superimpose
Attention isn’t a distinct process, but rather a mode where multiple. Mode of processing is many different processes in cognitive unison. Coherence of brain synchrony. It’s a relational phenomena. Dorsolateral PFC .
Michael Anderson and Luiz Pizzoa. Mapping between neural networks and cognitive processes is liekly to be manay-many. Pluripotent (one-many). Degenerate.
Use embodied cognittive science.
- Embodied – Depth perception by the active observer. Self-generated motor activity directly contributes to content of what you see. David McNeill. Embodied langage and thought. Grounded cognition.
- Embedded – Behavior is result of whole
- Extended – Michael Tomasello. Cognitive capacities started with an outside view that you internalize. Metacognitive monitoring dependent on social cognition. Merlin Donald. The human brain is a cultural brain. Adapted to the culture of symbolic culture. Memory isn’t just what’s in head.
- Enactive – Brings forth a lived world
Its constituent cogntive capacityies include internalized forms of social cogntition.
Mindfulness (in any form) is a social practice.
-Context is consitutive
-Context is irreducibly 4E
Looping effects. Dereifying “mindfulness” through analyses of the social factors at work in mindfulness. Track the looping effects of mindfulness practices.